An exquisite button-down blouse in a grey-and-black burnout velvet leopard print. Relaxed-fit design with sharp sartorial details like a spread collar, shirttail hem, and long button-cuff sleeves balanced by a soft puffed shoulder that offers a beautifully feminine finish. Front hidden-button closure.
Ratings and Reviews}
- Ann D.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWhite Janice Blouse
L'Agence is one of my favorite brands. I an a Francophile.I love this blouse. I have it in blue and decided I would buy it in white as well.
- Valerie K.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLace blouse
Very classy. White lace a change from black lace . Winter white and bright spring… all seasons and . You can dress up with leather trousers.. leather and lace or put on a pair of flared jeans with wedges. I know I’ll wear this blouse many times ❤️
- KTVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous and chic
Fits true to size - I’m a 4,6, or 8 depending. 29 inch waist, 34dd chest. Medium fits perfect. Had my tailor remove the stupid wings from the shoulders
- Rebeca V.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMs
Elegant, chic a great elevated shirt
- Melissa K.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful, versatile and unique blouse!
The cut of this blouse is exquisite and the fabric is just thick enough and hangs perfectly untucked, and lays flat while tucked. It looks great worn with a white bustier underneath. Professional for work with a blazer, a great collar for buttoning all the way up, worn inside or outside. Feminine tailoring to be worn on a date night with slightly puffed sleeves and shoulders. Very versatile!